Need a solution to sell your own property that gives value for money?
Fill in the form below today and register your property details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Information
Do You Have a (EPC) Energy Performance Certificate?
The Ministry of Industry has set the regulations, that it is obligatory for all properties that are advertised for sale in Spain must have an "Energy Performance Certificate". If a property is advertised for sale that does not hold an EPC the owner/s of the property will be fined up to €6000 if identified by the Spanish Goverment. The costs per certificate are:-
Up to 100m2 - €155 + IVA
Between 100m2-200m2 - €195 + IVA
Between 200m2 - 300m2 - €215 + IVA
Up to 400m2 - €280 + IVA
Over 400m2 - Please speak to Agent.
Wincham Exclusive Marketing Agent
If you select a 6 month or 12 month Wincham Exclusive Marketing campaign from below then you are instructing Wincham to be the Exclusive Marketing Agent for that period.
Select Time Period (optional) :
Terms & Conditions
Click to view Terms & Conditions
It is agreed you wish to appoint Wincham International Limited as your non-exclusive Agent for the sale of the property. The sales price to be published is listed on the previous application form. The following conditions incumbent on the owner is listed as follows.
- To supply suitable images of the property in digital format if not already provided by Wincham.
- To provide suitable descriptive text regarding the property, including the layout, condition, location, amenities, and details of the connective services if not already provided by Wincham.
- To inform Wincham of any changes to the information originally supplied throughout the duration of us marketing the property.
- To notify Wincham of the owners Legal Representative if not already represented by Wincham Legal Services.
- To provide Wincham with a schedule of furniture, fixtures and fittings to be included in the property sale.
- To respond to all offers on the property within 3 working days of receipt.
- To advise Wincham of any circumstances when viewing of the property is not possible.
- To supply Wincham copies of the following documents for proof of identity, as required by the Money Laundering Regulations 2007:-
- Photo ID (Valid Passport, Driving Licence, European ID Card)
- NIE Numbers
- To supply Wincham copies of the following documents for proof of ownership of property:-
- Title Deeds
- Recent Residential Utility Bill (within 3 months) showing MPAN Number at bottom of page.
- To pay Wincham a Sales Commission of 5% +IVA of the total Sales Price received upon completion of the sale.
- To actively market the property through Wincham Property Shop website, and via the Wincham general marketing activities.
- To notify the owner of all sales leads and viewing arrangements, which may be undertaken by either, the staff of Wincham or its nominated local Associate.
- To notify the owner of all offers received on the property for the owner's consideration.
- If Wincham hold the property keys, the staff should accompany those who are viewing and anyone else requiring access, unless the seller gives authorisation to the contrary. Wincham will also keep written records of keys held.
- To offer professional and accurate advice, explanations, and assistance and work in the best interest of the client. Wincham will treat all persons involved in the proposed sale or purchase fairly and with courtesy.
- To ask Buyers to supply Wincham copies of the documents for proof of identity, as required by the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and also ask about details of funding for any proposed purchase at the point an offer if made.
The above terms are agreed by both parties and will only be deemed to have been terminated by exchange of letters by both parties, however, any prospective purchaser introduced prior to the cessation of the agreement shall be deemed to be subject to the agreement if he should proceed to purchase the property from the owner at any time.